Thursday, January 30, 2014

photo final STORY

i like going to concerts a lot and i decided to take you on a tour of one !!! LET US BEGIN OUR JOURNEY

heading into PTOWN (disclaimer: i hate the term ptown but i cant sotp saying it wtf)

THE PARTY D ONT START TILL I WALK IN ~~~

whoah wheres the party

a great big pile of leaves (good band bad name)

dope drum u guys got

the world is a beautiful place and i am no longer afraid 2 die

i saw these cool kids walkin out they were moshing and one of them has a dog mask wow i aspire 2 be like them one day

the drive home is always nice (but im always so tired wth)

ps: there were like 6 other ppl there with dslr cameras it was weird but i was glad bc i didnt feel like an asshole for bringing my big obnoxuious camera
pps: my ears are still ringin when do they dtop

5 comments:

  1. Clair I see your story!! It is amazing especially the dog mask guy! YOU MADE ME FEEL LIKE I WAS THERE CLAIR. I felt the love in your soul for concerts through this set! The second photo is the best because it is artsy and defines the setting of the story. My least favorite is the first because it doesn't really really fit and it is blurry but I like the idea. Overall I think it is A+ and I like the variation but maybe include a specific person to tell their story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl that is not a story. damn that was last minute. i like the first photo the best, but the one of the kids in front of you was sort of random. nice show pictures but def not a story. a for effort . ummmm plan a story next time. but nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This set of pictures don’t seem very story like. Although there is a sequence of pictures, I do not really see the story in this. My favorite picture is this set is either the first picture or the second picture. I really like those two because the two pictures are really clear and they look really cool. I did not like the pictures of the band because of how similar each of the pictures are. I hope you understand why I am being so critical. THANKS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. like this is a story but at the same time it aint. it doesnt really flow like it doesnt have the begining middle and end. but over all the pictures turned out good my favorite one is probably the first picture and my least favorite is the ones of them on the stage. its understandable that they arent there to pose for your photography project, but it turned out good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clair your story is kind of lacking.. where’s the story? You tell us what’s going on but not really anything about the experience or the people there. Overall I think the idea was good but the execution was not so much. One good one is the one that says Branx on the wall, I like that one because the composition is good and it follows the rule of thirds kinda. One not so good is the drive home one. It’s hard to tell what’s going on and what the purpose of the photo is. Improvement would be to pick a more define subject I think.

    ReplyDelete